2.1.10

BACKLOG MEGAMIXXX

Apologies for being a bad, bad, bad, blogger, and not being very, um... punctual? Anyways, I've developed this insane backlog of vain little photo-booth sessionz that I had planned to share with you on separate blogging occasions, but because I am such a shit/smelly/inconsistent blogger, I am presenting them to you in this super-amazing-mind-blowing MEGAMIXXX Y'ALL...

//FIRSTLY//
Thanks to a Christmas money fueled Wallmart shop, I made my own necklace. Just bought a packet of coloured feathers and hot glued them to a piece of black felt, then glued them to a spare chain I had. Pretty sweet, non? It reminds me of like Zelda or something. Anyways, I let my sister wear it out to dinner, and I wore it the next day, so by now like literally all the feathers except the two orange ones have broken in half. What a bummer, so easy to just keep replacing them though...

//SECONDLY//
I'm confused, blatantly.
Got a new red lipstick, this one is super bright, so I think I'll be wearing this more in the day than my other deeper red one. It's from the new Maybelline line of the pigment stuff, I bought the matching lip liner as well, just cos I'd never used liner before and I wanted to see if it made a difference. The only difference it does is making me feel like a Mexican Lolita before I put the lipstick on!
I also went into this hippie store the other day, came out with this sweet 'healing' necklace, I just got it because it's cool quartzite, I think you can just see it in the first pictue. I don't really believe in the 'powers' or whatevssss, but here's what it says on the back anyway, and I quote...

"This stone has strong mystical powers of healing and is excellent for unblocking negative energy. A deep soul cleanser, energy amplifier, enhancing physic abilities (yada yadaaa)
Use this gemstone as it has been used in ages past to aid you in focusing on your dreams and goals"
Oh Lolza.

//THIRDLY//
Went to see Avatar in 3d today, it was pretty sweet, although the two guys in-front of us smelled SO badly of weed! My mum even said, "Does someone smell skunk?", like literally meaning the animal, no slang, just a small critter, it was funny at the time... anyways, just wanted a chance to show off my new Docs, although it isn't great quality, I was wearing these white socks poking up above them as well. I think the next picture is a bit Lady Gagz remeniscent, no? The crotch shot TOTES is, wot? wot?

//LASTLY//
New year's resolution, you ask?
Trying to learn to do my eye make-up like this babe at chicheroin

No comments:

Post a Comment