25.12.10

ALL SPACED OUT

OBVZ, it's Christmas.

My two lovely sisters decided to be particularly amazing this year and treated me to a CHRISTOPHER KANE SPACE SCARF...

zomg! wtf?
brb, lol, rofl, tbh, imo etc.

When I first opened the magical purple liberty box, I was all, "eeeeeeeeeeeeee, a space scarf!", because as any self-respecting cliched hipster/fashion-blogger, I unashamedly keep a folder specifically for my cosmos pictures, the Horsehead Nebula being my personal fav, duh.
(go to www.apod.nasa.gov they show a new picture every day)
1. the Horsehead Nebula 2+3. silly ol' me.

So then my sister asked me did I know where it was from. Obvz, it reminded me of the space stuff Christopher Kane did for his resort 2011 collection (sweet, no?) and I thenceforth began to freak out. Apparently, this scarf was a special edition collaboration with Liberty. In all honesty I never knew it existed, but now wonder how I lived without it in my possesion...
Kind of joking. But not really.


To make this present-receiving an even more amazing ordeal, they got me a little set of Liberty "Knot Cards for Scarves", how insightful. As well as a reproduction of a 1930's booklet about the many uses for a Liberty scarf, which is actually quite funny really.

Anyways, it's safe to say that I haven't taken off the scarf all day, and intend to keep it on my head until it rots, quite literally. Well not literally, but sort of...

(I think the above picture expresses my excitement adequately)


So, this is my tale of a very good Christmas indeed.
So I suppose it would only be polite....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment: