27.8.09

ACID WASHED HAIR

I GOT A HAIRCUT! it should be exciting except for the fact that I really had no choice, I hadn't cut my hair in a year (a whole year? SRSLY? yesss.... I'm fo realz.) my hair was all fine and dandy except for like the last two inches which looked literally like they had been set on fire. I didn't really want to get that much off, cos I was starting to like the length of my hair and my fringe that I'm trying to grow out etc. etc. She cut my fringe a bit, and now it's just back to the awkward "poke-you-in-the-eyes" length it's been for the past six months :s
At the salon, I was LOLing over how many times Taylor Momsen was in all the haircut magazines, and thinking how many people tried to copy it, turns out my haircut just looks like a bad imitation of it, but I didn't mean in to, I SWEAR. ha.

aaaaaaaaaaanyways... I've been rampaging on the DIY front recently, to get all my projects done before school starts (next week, fudruckers!). So I GOT MY PERMIT YESTERDAY (!) and as a prize for being so great/skilled etc. etc. I got a big tub of bleach, your probs thinking, waat? But I wanted to try to bleach a few plain Hanes tees I've had for ages, and then if it worked out well I'd try my black jeans.

So, I'm officially being initiated into the world of cliched bloggers. I present you my DIY jeans, but note that I keep the talk of Balmain low, ha!
Like ma shoes? Believe it or not they're American Eagle, they were on sale, I couldn't resist. I think the jeans worked really well, I might slit the knees though, or even stud a bit, like those really overdone Topshop jeans, you know the ones...? no? right, then....

I also acid-washed two t-shirts, this is the one that turned out better. I think I'll end up cutting it up to tank top or something.

I cut this long grey top as well. It's sort of a long crop top length now. I like.

Went to Target for a last minute shop before we leave for Ireland. Got a new schoolbag in the form of a really sturdy rectangular handbag. This will definitely be going under neath the stud-knife... Also got this amazing felt bowler hat with some feathers. A hat is a definite need in the Irish winter, I must protect my hair from the rain. at. all. times. I just need to figure out a way to get it to stay on in the wind, why helloooooo booby tape, ha!

I'll leave you with this little gem (err, not.) PEACE MOFOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment