1.9.10

JAILHOUSE BLUES

I have been a terrible internet-blogger-brat, and haven't posted in a while. BUT I do (as always) have an excuse. School's just started up again, and I'm now in 6th year, which is my last year until uni (eek), and as I'm a boarder, I don't have my laptop with me all the time. BUT ALSO, we do actually have wifi this year, so I should get back to regular (well, uh, more regular...) posting soon! The boarding has become less of a jailhouse now... more of a jailhouse with wifi, sweet.

Anyways, I don't really have much to post so here, take this random picture that I've stockpiled into the dark recesses of my "inspiration folder" on my desktop (cringe, cringe, CRINGE!)

Photobucket

SOURCE: pretty sure it's just a screenshot of an octopus on yooouuutuuube (check it out, it's actually so cool, promise), but um, still not sure where I got it, I think maybe from sea of shoes? Dunno... please don't sue me :)

P.S. Going to Electric Picnic so I should have more to blog about next week, that might even slightly interest you, just a little bit. But for now, I leave you with this, a demonstration of the beauty of reading the comments on ANY single ONTD post....

No comments:

Post a Comment