23.8.10

YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE

Did yet another GoodWill haul before I leave, and can safely say I am satisfied (although will probably still go again before I head back to Europe). I swear that if I bought the exact same things I got today in any Dublin vintage stores it would be AT LEAST just over 70 euro, and considering that everything I got today cost a grand (not-so-grand) total of 19 dollars, I'm a pretty happy ladeeeeee. Purchases were as follows;

lace up ankle boots - three dollah y'all! Which means I won't feel guilty when I attack them with my freshly delivered order of studs...
black Levi's jeans - to be cut, durr.
blue Levi's mom shorts - to be cut, double durr.
Ralph Lauren Men's plaid shirt - just an oversized version of the one I got in the exact same GoodWill last year, basically what I wear when I'm not very enthused...

I realize how lame this picture looks now... but it was the only picture where I didn't have club feet or that the shoezzz weren't shrouded in a shadow of doom, so deal with it. Plus, OH EMMM GEEEE, look at my guitar, I'm so cool etc. etc. :)


This outfit is nothing special, my family and I just headed out for my sister's birthday, we went to see INCEPTION, which was pretty amazing, but it wasn't as crazy confusing as everyone was saying. Personally my fav. bit about it was how the fog-horn-y sounding music throughout the movie was actually Edith Piaf's "Non, je ne regrette rien" slowed down a couple hundered times, something that I enjoy geeking out about, then again, I just enjoy geeking out in general...
And speaking of that check out this. It's Justin Bieber's "U smile" slowed down 800%, personally whenever a song uses text speak in it (e.g. Avril Lavigne's GOLDEN hit, "Sk8r Boi") I generally try to avoid it, but this 36-minute form of BIEBER FEVER is just like one big epic event getting all up in your ears, jus sayin, that shit just got real...

1 comment:

  1. GoodWill is the best for cheap clothes. have good time back in dublin

    ReplyDelete