12.7.10

KNEES AND TOES, KNEES AND TOES

90's shorts + 60's Grateful Dead tee = summer
it's that simple


As much as I like them for their music (which in all honesty, I wasn't that familiar with till I bought the t-shirt, I confess, I'm a poser!) the artwork for their posters and albums is so rad! I'm pretty sure the artwork on this t-shirt is a poster, it's signed

'66 Bindweed Press, San Francisco

I'm thinking a fuller post of some more 60's/70's psychedelic artwork is due soon...

anyways...

P.S. For everyone that cares out their (I.E. MOTHER) I got my haircut really short. I had a bit of a nervous breakdown after a very unsuccessful "trim" at the hairdressers, it was more of a hack. So I just chopped it all off, aren't I such a wild/crazy/hormonal teenager? Don't answer that... Anyways, it was quite a while ago, like three months, I just haven't blogged for a while oooops. SOZBABEZZZ.



1 comment: