29.7.10

PLEAD FOR PLEATS

So basically, went to GoodWill last week, and got three things a dress, a skirt, and a bag, all three of which I plan on boring you with. But this post is purely dedicated to the skirt I got. Anyways, it's a pleated calf-length skirt with a polka dot print, and though mid-calf length is all the rage bla bleh bla...

it is not flattering.
Whatsoever.
At all.


So with my mind-blowing seamstress skillz I decided I would just alter it to a nice high waisted skirt, simples. It was pretty easy to sew, the only annoying bit being having to iron every single pleat back in, because the thread was quite stiff.
But that's pretty much the end of the saga, went to Target today and wore it out for the first time...


If I wasn't a WUSS, I would have worn it like this...

...but I am a WUSS, so I didn't. Perhaps next time. I srsly need to grow some balls, metaphorically, duh.
//LE FIN//

look forward to Parts 2 + 3 of this GoodWill saga...

No comments:

Post a Comment