15.7.10

SOUTHERN BELLE//SOUTHERN BEAU

meh. meh. meh. OUTFIT POST, yay! (ignore the smug face in every single photo plz, k, thanx)





I'm not gonna lie though. (cos I'm such an honest person and would hate to hurt my readers like that, duh.) The belt, which is ridonkulously long, was giving me a bit of a situation that could theoretically be likened to a desert animal with two humps and interestingly two eyelids and knobby knees to help it in the sand... ANYWAYS, so I took it off. simples.

much better


Anyways, the whole outfit felt a bit masculine and tomboyish, and since I was kind of channelling the whole "I'M A REDNECK" in a not-so subtle way, I thought that some nice girly shoes would do the trick...

Alexa Chung approves. (it's her thumb, duh)

Got these beauties of a shoe in France this summer, and shall be dedicating an entire post to them later, because they're nice shoes, and nice shoes deserve a post all to themselves.

//OUTFIT COMPLETED.

No comments:

Post a Comment