22.7.10

RIP ME TO SHREDS

As I have already committed the crime of cliched blogger posts (I.E. shitty photo booth pictures, 'DIY' balmain jeans tutorial etc. etc.) I feel it's necessary to commit to the cause...
I got my shirt at Target. It's a 'tissue tee' which I think makes it easier to shred like this, I didn't shred it the whole way, just half-way down, and only on the back. I think I'll get the white long sleeve version of it and do the whole back of that one. Anyways, I'm sure there's an abundance of DIY how-to's on basically every single fashion blog out there, but to make a nice short and sweet one.

1. cut a hole (whatever size)
2. pull on the 'ladder' that will form to whatever length/extent desired.

The more important thing in doing this though, is not how you do it, but what t-shirt you're doing it to, I find that it's easier to do if the cotton is fairly stretchy, and relatively thin, I have wasted a lot of money on plain thick cotton t-shirts only for it not to work.

Anyways, got the new CoverGirl 'Lipstain' basically as soon as I got back to America. Got it in a dark berry colour, turns out more of a red though. I was a bit disappointed with it though, it was less of a stain and less watery than I expected, and more of an actual lipstick, it does last for a ridiculously long time though, so all is not lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment