12.8.10

CHISELED CHIPMUNK CHEEKS

I'm currently recovering from getting all of my wisdom teeth out, and have basically spent the past three days sitting on the couch feeling sorry for my singularly-swollen-cheek self. Other than that I have successfully knitted two new gray wool ear-warmers, which I'm thinking will come in handy for electric picnic, lame as that is...

Anyways, got my disposable camera developed the day before my operation, which contained some nice pics from my friend's birthday picnic at Powerscourt Waterfall back in Ireland, me and my friend Fiona had a bit of a vain moment when we found this really nice green meadow while adventuring around the stream, there was also this AMAZING tree with the gnarliest roots, and when I say GNARLY I use it with it's literal meaning, but also that for the purposes to explain how awesome this tree was...

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment