9.8.10

ANDREW NUDING; B.F.F.L.


Long story short, Andrew is one of my best friends (cue the 'aaaaaaaah's) and he is very good at photography. but also...

Like me, he's only seventeen years old which I think makes the pictures he takes all the more amazing, but I'm sure you've sussed that out all by yourselves, obvz. Anyways, he's made his own blog now so that his photos don't have to be hidden in the dark depths of his facebook albums and he posts on it very regularly, a lot more reliable than my lazy self. Check it out here, at www.andrewnuding.blogspot.com


His pictures are sort of all of our friends and all the mini-adventures we go on. and he just got his driver's permit so these 'mini'-adventures are getting further and further off the beaten track... For example this abandoned house him and another good friend of mine came across while cruising like the gangsters they are...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pretty much every single photo he takes visually looks amazing but I also love the stories behind them, especially when he uses our friends for models.
Since I've been away for pretty much the entirety of this summer I always look forward to looking at his posts, it sorta keeps me updated on all my Irish friends' little escapades. But his pictures are also quite editorial-ish which he did say to me he is beginning to try and achieve. And that fashion editorial look, with our friends like Joy, Fiona, his sisters (all of whom are conveniently very beautiful. BRB I'm retching from cringey-ness right now...) and sometimes a guest-appearance by the man himself as models in a lot of his photos he pretty damn well achieves this...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyways this has been a RIDONKULOUSLY long post, and I seem to be writing relatively seriously, BLEGH... But he's also featured in another Irish blog here where he's actually interviewed. But frankly I'm too lazy, have wasted enough time trying to get his photobucket HTML to work, and too easily embarrassed to try and seriously interview mah bestie, so there's three solid reasons, so ha!

And as you can ozzley tell I had a pretty hard time picking between all his photos, and didn't try very hard to edit them down, but I think this one is particularly appropriate to end the post on...

Photobucket

1 comment: