18.8.10

WRAP IT TIGHT, WHAT DELIGHT

On account of my hair crisis at the moment (my teen angst moment where I proceeded to chop off my semi - long tresses so that they then resembled a Coco Chanel bob if in fact her hairdresser happened to be on a hallucinogens, or was maybe just was really really really bad at cutting hair ) in other words my hair looked grrrrrreat, then I cut it.

Anyways, I can literally do nothing with my hair without the support of (I'll just guesstimate...) 742 bobby pins. And whilst I was trawling the depths of lookbook as I do because I am an angsty teenager with no friends (in the same country as me at the moment, mind) at isn't that where they all go, so they can title there look with some deep/inspiring lyric, yeah?
Ok, done with my pity-party/bitterness now. I usually go on lookbook cos most of the best people on there have good blogs to go with it, so I waste my time trying to find more blogs to waste my time with... BUT I did find this one girl's blog. She was Swedish, so ozzley blonde, tan, tall and thin, and owned the entire contents of my dream wardrobe, I can't remember her blog name now but I'll post it if I find it again. So, in this particular look she was wearing this nice silk scarf but as a pretty sweet head turban.

INSPIRATIONAL RIGHT? REVOLUTIONARY, RIGHT?
um, yes, and no.

So out I pulled my 2 euro Penney's McQueen imitation scarf and decided I would boldly go where thousands have before.... the results being...
To be honest I'm just thrilled I have found something that can take attention away from my lack luster hair. And I'm pretty sure that I've found yet another thing that I can pre-plan to wear to Electric Picnic, because I'm bored and this is what I do when I'm bored, PRE - PLAN, but usually just procrastinate, or maybe it's taking vain photobooth pictures of myself... hmmmm, it depends...

Plus, it kind of makes me feel like axl rose, only even he has better hair than me... damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment