27.7.09

BRB; HAVING A KSTEW HAIR MOMENT

I've been trying to grow out a middle parting (much to the distaste of pretty much everyone I know) in the attempt to eventually have luscious, long, brown, middle parted hair. So far not looking so great considering my hair is Splitzville, USA. ANYWAY... it's at a really awkward length right now and I've kind of been subconsciously messing with it, resulting in a KSTEW situation, which does not look all that great...
(I apologize for the obligatory pout)

If you've watched any interviews of Kirsten Stewart on youtube, it's pretty much impossible to not pick up on her constant head scratching and changing her parting every ten seconds, and if you know me you've probs seen my imitation of KSTEW like a zzzzzillion times, involving too much blinking and slowly brushing hair back with a claw hand, don't get me wrong, KSTEW can act/blink as much as the next professional teen actress. Behind all the mocking, I secretly love her....

BUTTT She recently cut her hair for the new Runaways movie that's filming. She's playing Joan Jett, and had to get the haircut to match; DO NOT WANT.
gossipteen (<- lol)

aaaand these photos from the recent Comic Con in San Diego, do not do anything for her... I think she came straight from shooting though, or I hope so, it's the only excuse for looking like that...
YO KSTEW!!! YOUR HAIR = DO NOT WANT, PLZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment