9.7.09

NEED/WANT/MUST-HAVE

Was just flipping through my backlog of NYLONs, you know... cos I'm just that cooooool, and I came across these beauties in one of their editorials.


I've kind of been lusting after the white AirWares for a while. I've just always been to lazy to actually save up for them, but I think I might actually make the effort to save up for these ones. I love the colour of them, the pink is like a ballet shoe, but it's still tough cos they're doc martens duhhh, bit of an ol' fashion antithesis, you know, inject a bit of irony into my wardrobe (a bit like my socks and sandals look; don't worry, I'll eventually come around to telling that story...)

Other shoes I've been begging for...
London Underground winklepickers
(am I being immature if that word makes me laugh?... nah...)

On another note, my sister reminded me of this song today, made me lol. Also got ridiculously stuck in my head and somehow led me to watching youtube videos of the fifth element (the bit where the blue alien chick sings... ozzley) for a good hour... oooops...

No comments:

Post a Comment