6.7.09

think. wink. peace. pout.

It has come to my attention that I have recently (more like ever since pictures have been taken of me) become a victim of an all-too-embarrassing pout. For reference, see pictures from my last blog. I can honestly say I do this subconsciously, I'm pretty sure it just evolved from me trying to smile with my mouth shut because I was super self-conscious of my teeth when I was smaller. The famous case is at a line up for a photo at a party, and my so-called "friends" screams at me to "stop fucking poutingggg!" and my comeback to this is the ever original, "I'M NOT POUTING THAT'S A SMILE..... I think....." But I have finally admitted to my denial, and realized, I am an unapologetic pouter/poser.

But in times of trouble (I need to pick a new default pose now ahhhhhhhh! jokes bruv) I always look to my inspiration for a pout that borderlines on cute, embarassing, mysterious...
who else? MK Olsen, ozzley.

Just as I idolize Zooey Deschanel for possibly the coolest hair ever, I think 'lil MK would have to win in the pouting stakes, how does she pull it off?!

But now, what will me default pose be....
perhaps a faux pas Lyndsay pose..?
nah... the peace sign only belongs to..

A) Models in ID.
B) Hippies from the ACTUAL era of hippies (now grown up either in the form of top businessmen, my father, or both).

or c, my fave..

C) MILEY CYRUS BITCHES!
Who usually attempts both the peace sign and pout simultaneously, still never beats MK though. When I google "Miley Cyrus peace" I almost had too many to chose from, well; 413,000 to be exact...


MK 4EVA

No comments:

Post a Comment