30.7.09

I WAS A DANCER ALL ALONG

Just spent about a solid hour lusting over the WEEKDAY website. Either I'm really stupid, or else um... what's the second option. NVM, yeah but I can't seem to find an online shopping part on it, so I assumed that it's just a catalogue and you have to buy the clothes.... but wait... there's only WEEKDAY stores in Sweden... SRSLY... srsly? The Swedes already have Alex Skarsgard, and now they try to offend me this way???

Yeah, well my sister got a $0.07 flight to Stockholm a few months ago to visit her friend, and came back with this top for my birthday. It looks plain, but is really chic with pretty much anything, sssssspecially my biker jacket. The tag on it says "MTWTFSS" which I (verrrry dumbly) took to be a Swedish word, but it's just all the letters from the days (weekdays, gettit?) yep... ooops on that bit.
I also really loved these T-shirts as a weird take on fashion house logos.... thought I recognized them though.. and turned out I did. Carolina from FashionSquad actually modeled them for a lookbook. This is from Weekday's extended collection


Next up were these beauties of an excuse for a shoe. But they kind of looked familiar..... duh! At this stage I'm feeling kind of jealous/bitter/slow. But still... amazing shoes. Minimarket boots.

And these two items are kind of making me want to dress up in a complete khaki ensemble, and I'm not really sure how that makes me feel. Perhaps like a Gap Whore, but I bet wearing them both together would feel nice and complete.




So... anyone from Sweden want to post the entire inventory of the WEEKDAY store, KayThnks.

No comments:

Post a Comment