12.7.09

IT WAS BEFORE YOUR TIME

Today was just kind of a lazy day on the boat and swimming around. So lazy day = BLEH outfit, whatevs.... I'm kind of obsessed with this shirt at the moment, and tried tucking it in to all my denim shorts but none of them were high waisted enough. So I ended up just wearing this kind of gym shorts I got a few weeks ago, they have a string so i just tied it into a little bow. A bit embarrassing though, the shorts were so short that a little bit of the shirt was poking out :s I just wore it around the house though, so s'all gooooood. anyways, bleh bleh bleh.
shirt, thrifted; shorts, Topshop; necklace, F21
(love the expression on my face BTW, the pout returns! :P)

While my sisters and I were out today, one of my sister's (ladyjadey) sunglasses lens literally popped out while she was wearing them! wie-uuuuurd if you ask me... So being the wierd hoarder I am I asked for them and popped the other one out. To add to my len-less frames collection, (I always wear them with outfits but then chicken out as soon as I leave the house :s)

Altogether Professor Trewlawney-ish if you ask me.. but, who's askin?

NEW EPISODE OF TRUE BLOOD!
SO EXCITED I ACTUALLY MAY SPAZZ OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
(BRB I'M SPAZZING AT THE MO....)
I'm watching it as soon as I'm finished this blog, so stop holding me up, jeesh!

On an ending note, I painted my nails silver, love ittt! My mother does not approve though...
This next pose is partly to pay homage to me and my sisters having a pose off today to vogue, also to pay homage to my silver nail polish (so shiny, oooh)


Anyways this has been a long and boring post, so here's a little party for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment